JEE 2023 form fill up date and exam date first attempt : JEE Main Registration 2023 The first session’s deadline is January 12, 2023. Registrations are only available online. The national engineering exam JEE Main is divided into two sessions. The NTA is the organization in charge of annually holding JEE Main and other tests.JEE 2023 Form The exam sessions are held in April 2023 and the first session is in January 2023. (2nd session).
- Arihant Maths Books for Competitive Exams Pdf Download in English & Hindi
- Percentage Formula PDF In Hindi Download
JEE 2023 Form Fill up Date :- Only those who pass the JEE Mains exam in 2023 are deemed eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced exam in 2023. Students who pass the JEE Mains exam can enrol in B.E., B.Tech, B.Plan, or B.Arch programs. For admission to prestigious engineering colleges and institutions like IITs, CFTIs, NITs, etc., JEE Mains scores are taken into account. Candidates may check all information about the dates, cost, procedure, and other information linked to JEE Main Registration 2023 through this post.
JEE Main 2023 exam date first attempt (jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023)
JEE Main 2023: Application Correction Opened Today, January 13, 2023, the National Testing Agency (NTA) opened the window for JEE Main 2023 application adjustments. To make revisions to their admission application forms for the January session of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2023) for admission into different engineering programmes, candidates may use the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in from January 13 to January 14, 2023.
JEE Main 2023 Application- What Changes Can Candidates Make?
JEE 2023 Form The candidates can only make changes in the following areas:
For Aadhar -Verified Candidates
- Names of the Candidate’s Parents: A Candidate may alter either the name of his or her parents (anyone only).
- Candidates are only permitted to change one of the two categories—they cannot change both.
- Qualifications for Class 10 and Class 12, include the passing year.
- Course: The candidate’s course selection could be changed or added.
- Candidates are only permitted to modify one subcategory (PwD) and cannot change both the subcategory certificate and the subcategory.
- City and Medium for Aadhar Candidates with No Verification
- Mobile Number
- Address (Both Permanent and Correspondence) (Both Permanent and Correspondence)
JEE 2023 Form Fill up Date and Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria : JEE 2023 Form
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.The JEE (Main) – 2023 test is open to all applicants, regardless of age, who passed the class 12 or equivalent exam in 2021, 2022, or who are appearing in 2023. However, the applicants might need to meet the institute(sage )’s requirements if they want to be considered for admission.
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The 10+2 system‘s final exam is administered by any reputable Central or State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education in New Delhi or the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations in New Delhi, among others.
- An intermediate or two-year Pre-University test will be given by a recognised Board or University.
- Final test for the two-year Joint Services Wing curriculum at the National Defence Academy.
Senior Secondary School Examinations are given in a minimum of five courses and are administered by the National Institute of Open Schooling.
- The Association of Indian Universities recognises any public school, board, or university examination as being similar to the 10+2 system in India or any other country (AIU).
- Examination for the Higher Secondary Certificate in a Trade.
- a diploma with a minimum duration of three years from the AICTE or a state body of technical education.
- Examination for the General Certificate of Education (GCE) at the Advanced (A) level administered in London, Cambridge, or Sri Lanka.
- There are two options: the certificate from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate Office or the High School Certificate Examination from Cambridge University.
- A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) certifying that their exam was equal to the Class 12 Examination should be shown by candidates who passed their Class 12 (or comparable) test outside of India or from a board not mentioned above.
- If the Class 12 Examination is not a public exam, the candidate must have have passed at least one public examination (Board or Pre-University).
- Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination
Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or those who are appearing in Class 12/equivalent examination in 2023, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2023.
- Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent test in 2020 or before and those who will sit for the exam in 2024 or later are ineligible to apply.in JEE (Main) – 2023.
Correction for the JEE Main 2023 Form Application a Formal Notice
- According to the official notice published on the website, the NTA announced the JEE Main 2023 application correction window after hearing various arguments from JEE Main 2023 applicants.
- The JEE Main 2023 Application form may be amended by candidates up until 11:50 p.m. on January 14, 2023, after which time the NTA will under no circumstances accept any further adjustments. The official announcement states that candidates must pay their application cost online (if applicable).
JEE Main 2023 Registration Closes Tomorrow
Tomorrow, January 12, is the final official day to register for JEE Main 2023. The National Testing Agency is now accepting applications for JEE Main 2023 for the January session (NTA). Candidates who desire to take the entrance exam must register on the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, prior to the deadline of January 12, 2023.
JEE 2023 Registration begins -Apply Now
- JEE Main 2023 Exam Postponement Bombay HC Order
The Bombay High Court recently decided against delaying the JEE Main 2023 Exams, which are scheduled to take place in January 2023.
- A division bench made up of Chief Justice SV Ganfaourwala and Justice Sandeep Marne decided in response to the PIL that it would be wrong to postpone the National Level exams, which would have an impact on thousands of IIT hopefuls.
- The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main Notification 2023. JEE Main 2023 Notification: The official NTA website, jeemain.Nta.Nic.In, now has the JEE Main 2023 Notification available.
- Two attempts at the NTA JEE Main 2023 exam will be made between January and April.
|official website – Click here|