1)Inclusive growth would necessitate:
a)Development of infrastructural facilities
b)Revival of Agriculture
c) Increase availability of social service such as education and health
d) All the above
2) Which amongst the following States/UTs has NOT identified tribal community?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
3) In India the highest concentration of slum population is in the State of:
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
4)In which State of India, the sex ratio is more than 1000:
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
5) STEP is the abbreviated name of the welfare program to help:
d) Senior Citizens ex-Servicemen
6) Mid-Day Meal Scheme was started in the year:
7) Which is NOT included social Infrastructure?
8) Where is the Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) situated?
9) Which of the following is NOT a mode of foreign capital inflow to India?
c) NRI Accounts
d) All these are valid foreign capital inflow
10) Bolivar is monetary unit of:
11) Economic survey is published by :
(a) Ministry of Finance
(b) Planning Commission
(c) Govt. of India
(d) Indian Statistical Institute
12) Which of the following features indicate that Indian economy is of the developing category?
I. Occupation mainly agricultural
II. Chronic unemployment
III. Poor quality of human capital
IV. Low per capita intake of proteins
(a) I, II and III
(b) I and IV
(c) II and III
(d) I, II, III and IV
13) Which of the following groups of states has the largest concentration of rural poor and people living below the poverty line?
(a) Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa
(b) Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra
(c) Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa
(d) Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
14) Which among the following is not correct with regard to Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana?
1. The case component of the program is borne exclusively by the Central Government.
2. Foodgrains are provided free of cost to the States/Union Territories.
Select the answer using the codes given below
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
15) Hard Currency is defined as currency:
(a) which can hardly be used for international transactions
(b) which is used in times of war
(c) which loses its value very fast
(d) traded in foreign exchange market for which demand is persistently relative to the supply
16) In the last one decade, which one among the following sectors has attracted the highest Foreign Direct Investment inflows into India?
(a) Chemicals other than fertilizers
(b) Services sector
(c) Food processing
17) A Scheduled Bank is one which is included in the:
(a) II Schedule of Banking Regulation Act
(b) II Schedule of Constitution
(c) II Schedule of Reserve Bank of India Act
(d) None of the above
18) Tax collection of Central govt. was lowest as compare to G.D.P., in which of the following year?
19) In India, the service tax was first introduced in the year:
20) In which one of the following countries is Rupee its currency?