1)Which of the following States sends the maximum number of members to the Rajya Sabha?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Paschim Banga
c) All of these
2) The Annual Financial Statement is cased to be laid before both Houses of Parliament by the
d) Finance Minister
3)The term ‘’Cabinet’’ is mentioned in which of the following articles of the Constitution?
a) Articles 74
b) Articles 75
c) Articles 352
d) Not mentioned in the Constitution
4) The official of the Prime Minister of india
a) is been on conventions
b) has been created by Parliament
c) has been created by the constitution
d) is less powerful than that of the President
5) In Vishakha vs State of Rajasthan,1997 ,sexual harassment of a working women at work place amount to the violation of which one of the following Articles?
a) Articles 19
b) Articles 20
c) Articles 21
d) Articles 14
6) Who adopted the Constitution of india on the 26th November,1949?
a) People of India
b) Parliament of India
c) Representative of the people of India in Constituent Assembly
7) Poorna Swaraj Diwas was celebrated on the following day
a) 26th January,1929
b) 26th January,1930
c) 26th January,1949
d) 26th January,1950
8)The residuary powers,under the Act of 1935,were placed under
a) The Governor General of India
b) The Central Government
c) The Provincial Legislatures
d) The Central Legislature
9)The Supreme Court was set up
a) byan act of Parliament
b) by the Constitution
c) under the Government of India Act,1935
d) by a President order
10) Which one of the following Articles in the Constitution of India is related to the Amendment of the Constitution?
a) Articles 263
b) Articles 268
c) Articles 368
d) Articles 363
12)When was the Youth Parliament Competition introduced?
13)When was the staff selection set up by the Government of India?
14) Department of Pharmaceuticals comes under which of these ministries?
a) Ministry of Health
b) Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
c) Ministry of Food Processing
d) Ministry of Consumer Affairs
15) Which of the following constitutional Amendments banned the floor crossing in Parliament?
16) The Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India was
a) added by the 24th Amendment
b) added by the 7th Amendment
c) added by the 1st Amendment
d) added by the 42nd Amendment
17)How many types of e-government are possible?
18) Which of the following is not a source of revenue to the Village Panchyats?
a) Property Tax
b) House Tax
c) Land Tax
d) Vehicles Tax
19) Which of the following is a source of income of the Gram Panchayats?
a) Income tax
b) Sales tax
c) Professional tax
d) Levy duties
20) Panchayati Raj was first introduced in India in October,1959 in
b) Tamil Nadu