1)Hwang Ho river flows through which one of the following cities
b) Ho Chi Minch City
2)For which one of the following is Satara well known?
a) Thermal Power Plant
b) Wind Energy Plant
c) Hydro-electric Plant
d) Nuclear Power Plant
3)Among the following cities,which one is nearest to the Tropic of Cancer?
4)Which one of the following has the lowest number of coral formation?
a) North Atlantic ocean
b) North Pacific ocean
c) South Pacific ocean
d) South Atlantic ocean
5)Which one of the following countries does not extract oil and nature gas from the North Sea?
6) Which one of the following is located in Russia?
7)Which country among the following has the highest proportion of its electricity generation by nuclear plants?
b) United Kingdom
8) A person moving from Chile to Brazil along the coast has to cross
a) Bass Strait
b) Cook Strait
c) Magellan Strait
d) Torres Strait
9)The term ‘demographic gap’ signifies the difference
a) in sex ratio
b) in age
c) in child/women ratio
d) between the birth and the death rate
10) Which one of the following East fl;owing rivers of India has rift valley due to down warping?
11) On the coast of which state is Wheeler island?
d) Tamil Nadu
12)Whith which one of the following countries,India shares maximum length of the border?
13) The water of which one of the following lakes is used for producing salt?
14) Which one of the following oil fields of India is the oldest and still producing oil?
a) Mumbai High
15) The Indian subcontinent was originally a part of huge mass called
a) Jurassic Land mass
d) Gondwana continent
16) Which one among the following is a mechanically formed rock?
a) salt rock
17)The transition zone between two Ecosystems is
18) The vegetation which survives on aerial roots is
19)Zawar mines are important for
20)Iron ore from Kudremukh is most likely to be exported through