1)Which among the following countries was the earliest to give women the right to vote?
c) New Zealand
2) Which one of the following countries is not a member of the Nordic Council?
d) United Kingdom
3) Restarting of computer that is already on is referred to as
a) Shut down
b) Cold booting
c) Warm booting
d) Logging off
4)Which one of the following countries is not a member of ASEAN?
b) South Korea
5) Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma is well known as an exponent of
6)Which one of the followioong is not a part of Hindustani Music?
7)Gautam Buddha delivered his first sermon at which one of the following place?
c) Bodh Gaya
8) Who among the following took over as Chief Election Commissioner from BB Tandon?
a) M Damoddaran
b) N Gopalaswamy
c) Y V Reddy
d) SY Qureshi
9) Which one of the following is the oldest Grand Slam of the World?
b) French Open
d) US Open
10) Anup Sridhar is well known for playing
d) Table Tennis
11)The great lawn tennis player Bjorn Borg is from which country?
12) The Famous bronze image of Nataraja is a fine example of which art?
a) Chola Art
bv) Gandhar Art
c) Mathura Art
d) Maurya Art
13) SONAR is based on the principle of
d) None of these
14) Who discovered Cholera germs?
a) Robert Koch
b) Rene Laennec
15)The system of budget was introduced in India during the Viceroyalty of
16) The Noble Prize for Economics was introduced in the year
17)Where is Integral Coach Factory situated?
18) A gas which cannot be collected over water is
19) When was the Family Planning Programme officially started in India?
20) Which amidst the following states has a Legislative Council?
c) Paschim Banga